Sunday, February 10, 2013

Word's on the street.






Denim shirt--- H&M
Black shorts--- Macy's
Lace tights--- Macy's
Thigh highs--- Urban Outfitters
Shoes--- JourneysKidz
Fur hat--- H&M

Valentine's day is just around the corner, so I conjured up this outfit as inspiration for you guys! I think it's really sweet and romantic. I scored this burgundy fur hat on sale for $5 at H&M, and I have yet to wear it. It's so fuzzy and warm! The only accessories I wore wear some small flower earrings (even though you can't see it), because I feel like the fur, the lace, and the floral is enough already. I buttoned up my shirt all the way up because the bottom is pretty revealing. There's an American Apparel model casting for kids today, in LA, so I'm going to go check that out. I feel like I don't interact with you guys as much as I would like to, so what are you guys doing today?

Thanks for reading! 
-Angela ^~^

3 comments:

  1. Cute look ! You are so lovely ! I'm fan of thigh high socks and boots! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! Totally rockin' this look.

    ReplyDelete