Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hellogoodbye.








Plaid shirt--- Urban Outfitters
Red pants--- Target
Necklace--- Cruise
Platform shoes--- Eilatan

I finally have a consecutive post from the day before! I really wish I could do this everyday though. One of my favorite purchases of the past month are these platform sneakers! I've been wanting these since FOREVER, but they've just been expensive, and my mom was upset that I had "too many" shoes. :P I scored these on sale! I'm surprised that no one at my school has seen platforms before, because everywhere I went people either stared at my shoes or made a comment about them, which was pretty funny. I love them never the less. I don't know what has been going on with southern California weather because it's been like 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and it's still winter. I hope it cools down, because I haven't worn all of my winter clothes yet!

Thanks for reading!
-Angela ^~^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment