Saturday, June 1, 2013

Yin Yang.






Shirt--- Foreign Exchange
Leggings--- H&M
Earrings--- Macy's
Shoes--- Jeffrey Campbell

So, this outfit was something I wore last week because for some reason it was sort of cold that day. I usually don't wear all black, and I was trying to experiment. I really love this top because of the studded collar and of course, the awesome cut-outs. Yin yang signs are one of my favorites, and I was exited to find them in legging form. Now, for the best part, my Jeffrey Campbell sneakers! I got these as a birthday gift, and I finally get to show you guys. It's funny how a lot of my friends are scared of them. x)

Thanks for reading!
-Angela ^~^

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, awesome photos. I love your clothes... you'll already an amazing stylist. xo!

    www.pinkfrostingxo.blogspot.com
    www.pinkfrostingrehab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete