Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fake.








Shirt--- H&M
Skirt--- Angl
Necklace--- H&M
Shoes--- Eilatan Shoes (Converse)

I haven't updated this blog in what seems to be like forever and I AM SO SORRY. D: I didn't realize how busy I would be these past two weeks. Hopefully I can make up for it. It is getting really warm here, which means I can finally wear all of my shorts and skirts (skirts are my favorite though x). Pleather skirts are nothing new, but I think the spikes on the waistline make them a bit more unique. I dressed the look down with a simple t-shirt, which also brought color to the outfit. On to my favorite part, my platform sneakers! I actually got these a while ago, but I guess they haven't been featured yet in one of my posts so they needed some love. I went with gold tone accessories, so they could cohere with the spikes.

Thanks for reading!
-Angela ^~^

P.S. My birthday is on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment