Sunday, January 27, 2013

Look how the stars shine for you.







Sweater--- TJ Maxx
Scarf--- Italy 
Khakis--- H&M
Moccasins--- JourneysKidz

Want to know what I love about winter? Sweaters! Especially over-sized ones. This outfit is extremely comfortable, if you couldn't tell already. I really like the color-blocked scheme of this sweater and the loose fit. The scarf I'm wearing is easily becoming one of my favorites in my scarf collection (Should I make a post about it?). My mom got it for me from her trip to Italy, and it's super unique and puffy! The pom-poms are just so cute. I need to get more wear out of my moccasins before winter ends. I've noticed that a lot of stores have the exact same moccasins now, but I actually got these last year from the actual brand that originally made them, Minnetonka.

Thanks for reading!
-Angela ^~^

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I can't get over how cute you are! I wish I had your fashion sense when I was 13 years old and wearing only Hollister.

    ReplyDelete